Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Double Dose

This week, we were lucky enough to get a double dose of the P. boys. Tuesday the whole fam came over for dinner. J. enjoyed digging through the toy closet finding new Christmas sale toys.


I. played with the mailing labels and put together some stationary sets he was going to send letters on.

Yesterday, A. brought the boys over and I took them sledding. When we (finally!) came inside to get some hot chocolate, the boys decided they'd rather have juice boxes, ice cream, and peanut butter.

When the mail came, I. was so excited to check our mailbox. We pulled the mail out and Dakota had a letter in there from him. What perfect timing! He included a list of Dakota's favorite things.

Thanks for the fun times, boys! We've missed you this basketball season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...