Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fonts Please

During my not so productive day yesterday, I spent a lot of time updating the blog. I was happy with the way it looked at the end of the day. I went to bed and all was well with the world (okay that's far from the truth, but things were okay as far as my blog header/posts were concerned...).
I had spent hours on this fancy little blog
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

yesterday downloading free fonts and changing the way my fonts appeared on my navibar, post titles, and side bar. It looked pretty nifty when I was finished (if I do say so myself. and I did. I never really got that...).
Then. I pull up the Hickstionary on the MacBook. And.... I'm seeing what most of you are probably seeing. The same old fonts that were there before. Only sizes and colors are different (and not in a good way) and I have no idea why they look that way. Since I don't have those new K&A fonts installed on this computer, I understand why the fonts are showing up as they were there, but why they are looking way out of whack here (and probably on yours too)- no idea. So if you want to get some fancy smancy fonts of your own (and enjoy my blog just that much more), check out K&A's site and download them for free. Or just use the squint method when you look at my blog because I like the way it looks from my end too much to change it. Sorry. :) Maybe I'll update a photo of it for you later so you can enjoy it for a second too. Or maybe not. ;)
Happy Monday, ya'll!

UPDATED:
This is what I see when I log in... cute, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...