Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Speed Scrap

Yesterday, The Design Girl hosted a Speed Scrap (no, I didn't know what it was either). Even though I had no clue what it was, if you participated she was giving discounts to buy her design kits. So of course I decided to participate. Basically it's a chat and they give you directions on how to put together a digital scrapbook page.
Thanks to my very awesome cousin, I recently got photoshop (but I have no idea how to use it). They were so patient with me and helped me out a lot. I'm sure they thought it was ridiculous how slow I was and how simple my project was but I was so excited about what I was learning. I put together one (very simple) scrap and Danielle (The Design Girl) was gracious enough to give me the freebie code (seriously, she is great. I like her. and did I mention my middle name is Danielle? it is.). The Speed Scrap hosts also sent me to a new site to take online photoshop class. I did the free tutorial today and did another scrap template. I'm so excited to take some classes, get some kits, and get going! Imagine how much more fun Shutterfly books will be!!







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...