Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" for New Years is to post your New Years Resolution.

I've never actually had a New Year's Resolution before. I am always setting goals but never actually got in on the resolution setting.

This year, I want to complete Project365. Everyday of the year, I plan to take a photo. I have started another blog (yes, another one) where I'll be collecting all of my pictures. I would love to make that blog into a scrapbook at the end of the year.

Day one photo is above. Because midnight is considered today, right? And it's much prettier than a picture of us in our sweatpants on the couch watching football (or, in my case, blogging...) today.

Did you set a New Years Resolution this year?
Are you dreaming God-sized dreams for 2010?
Have you read this post yet?

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...