Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Here!



Jessica over at The Mom Creative posted about a free canvas offer online. Yep, I said free. So you know I had to get one. I ordered one of Dakota. I hung it above his space today. I think he likes it. Or maybe he was just hungry. Either way, I like it. Of course now this means I have to find a new place for his puppies calendar the vet gave him for Christmas. (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)
Want one? (A free canvas, not a puppies calendar... although if you are in the market for one of those too, I'm sure you can have Dakota's.) Check out Jessica's here and link up to the Canvas People from there. Then show me what you got!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...