Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Little Explanation

Earlier today I posted some little lovelies from photo booth. Some felt those needed an explanation. (You're right, there are some scary ones in there!)

From top to bottom:
1. Me today. Straight from bed with only the eye goobers wiped away. Good thing you can't smell my breath.
2. Me apparently trying to show off a freshly cleaned house with only a laptop and remote on the couch. (Notice the much more interesting background from when this baby was upstairs.)
3. New hair cut. (I think it was during March Madness because R's buddy is on the couch and I wasn't hanging out with his wifey so she must not have been here.)
4. A 'beauty' treatment. ;)
5. This was the contraption I set up to hold ice bags over my face (so I could still work) after my wisdom teeth came out. Ouch.
6. Apparently I was doing a self X-ray before the wisdom teeth came out?
7. A view from a different angle. When we first got the Mac, I thought the kitchen bar was a good place for her. I was wrong and apparently not happy about it by the looks of this picture. :)
Photobucket

These pictures are almost making me want to decorate in the basement now so my self-portrait sessions aren't so boring for y'all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...