Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It Is Well

It is Well (With My Soul) is one of my forever favorite songs.
This version isn't one of my favorite versions, but it does share the penman's story. His story reminds me of a conversation I had with my good friend the other day. We were talking about the song "Before the Morning" and how not quite a month ago we were both so sure the morning was coming soon. Then within a few weeks, it seemed like the morning wasn't here yet. But my friend helped me realize that our idea of dark and morning could be completely different from God's idea of dark and morning. I wonder how many times in our lives He's protected us from things we couldn't imagine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...