Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whatever It Takes


I was telling my friend how much I hated to say God is using her little girl in such big ways right now- it must seem unfair that he would put them through that and why couldn't He find someone else's little girl to use.
I think that's probably how I would feel if I were in her place right now. It'd be easy for anyone to feel that way.

But not her.

You know what she said to me?



"Whatever it takes."


She said whatever it takes. Whatever it takes to reach people.

Can you believe that? She is amazingly strong.

But I'm still asking you to pray for her. And her little girl. And her husband and their boys.
Pray for rest and healing for Kylie. Pray that she will get stronger. Pray that her heart is healing and that she will soon be able to be taken off this medicine successfully. Pray for Kylie's mom and dad. Pray for rest and strength and grace. Pray for peace and comfort for them. Pray for Kylie's brothers. Pray for rest and understanding and comfort. Pray for the non-believers that little Kylie is touching. Pray that God uses them to do big things for His kingdom as He's used little Kylie in big ways to reach them.

Thank you for praying for them, friends. Thank you so much!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...