Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winterizing the 30 for 30


Did you know the 30 for 30 is going winter now? (I know... I thought it was winter last time around too!) I'm reluctantly signing up. Hopefully I will fall in love with it like I did last time... but since I've been in a rut of wearing the same few warm clothes over and over... we'll see how it goes.
Here's a preview. I know it looks similar to something from the last 30 for 30 but check out that scarf. My wonderfully talented aunt Peggy (Amy's mom) made it. She's awesome. And patient (she tried teaching me... I'm a slow learner). Maybe I can get a few (29?) more from her and just change this outfit up 30 times. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...