Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

{wb}h winter [remix]

The 30 for 30 winter edition starts Feb. 1st. Are you joining this round?
I've been just a tad busy (distracted? overwhelmed?) lately so I didn't have time to put a lot of thought into my 30 items. You know that means the chances of me trying to trade items out later are great, right? I did include a few repeat items from the last time around. Those boots are back... chances are you'll be getting sick of them again soon. The good news is by the time this 30 for 30 is over it will be March. I saw a sign that said "spring is coming" today. Can't wait for it! But in the meantime... 30 winter picks for this round of the remix:
Photobucket
Happy Remixing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...