Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Take Heart


Deuteronomy 30:10
if you obey the LORD your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deuteronomy 30:14
No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
Joshua 23:14
“Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
1 Chronicles 16:10
Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
1 Chronicles 22:19
Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God.
Psalm 13:5
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 16:9
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
Psalm 27:3
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 61:2
From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 62:8
Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
Psalm 86:12
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 112:7
They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Acts 2:26
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest in hope,
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Colossians 4:8
I am sending him to you for the express purpose that you may know about our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...