Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Talk To Me.... YOUR Turn!

TTMT:
Readers choice. Comment, inbox me, facebook me- leave me ideas for some 2011 Talk To Me Tuesdays. :)

Okay- This one is updated because some of you emailed me great ideas and I must have deleted them or something because I can't find them now! Sorry. :( Leave them in the comments here (PLEASE!). :)

And I guess that gets me out of participating in this week's (actually I'm auto publishing this on Thursday so I don't miss the date again....). :) But PLEASE play this week. And get started on next week's if you haven't yet. It should be fun!! And since I'm auto-publishing and changing the date- can I point out that I love when the date is so easy to write... we get to do that three times this year.

Next weeks:
This one is a do rather than an answer.... Go out and do a random act of kindness. Post the idea on your page. (For ideas see Secret Agent L's blog... you may recognize one on there from my friend Secret Agent (other) L)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...