Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Talk To Me Tuesday: Your Purse

This week's Talk To Me (Show Me?):
Show us what's in your purse. Dig it out, take a picture. AS IS! No adding to or taking away.

Aye yai yai. Who knew one little bag could hold so much??
The goods (items cleaned out after realizing how much stuff was in there are in italics!):
Pack of gum.
Altoids tin.
Grey fabric flower waiting to be turned into a clip or pin.
PRAY stone.
Bag of leftover jelly bellies (from outside fall photo sessions- yikes!)
Gift Cards
My purse camera!
AA batteries (never know when you'll need them!)
A memory card (that coincidently is not for the camera that I carry in my purse)
Bath & Body works from the $1 bin.
Two Mary Kay lip glosses (same color).
Deep conditioner (sorry, Michelle- I promise to use it asap!)
Box of Valentines for Morgan and one for Maddox (I stuck them in there so I wouldn't forget them to give to my sister)
Wallet (which would have added a ton to my list if I would have taken the contents out).
School id & keys.
Hair ties.
New prescription I just picked up (I'm excited about this one).
Biofreeze samples.
Kleenex.
Pen.
Planner.
Dental floss (one day my SIL asked me if I had any and I didn't- the next day they were handing out mini ones in the parade- I took it as a sign I needed to leave it in my purse. ha)
Zyrtec.
Hand sanitizer.
Feminine products.
Clutch that holds most of the small lotion type of things.
Empty zip lock bag?
Cell phone.
Random papers: W2s, Christmas Shopping list, business cards, receipts, bubble gum wrappers, notes, to do lists, etc.

So yai that's a lot of stuff. But really you wouldn't know it with this bag. I LOVE the padded compartments and pockets in this thing and the fact that you can shove that much junk into a bag and still have it organized (if you remember where you put it). :)
See? :)

PS- You can shop for the Kelly Moore Bag here. They are actually camera bags (not the homemade version). This is the grey hobo. I also have the mustard boy bag. I would say it's too big for a purse though (my mom would probably even agree- that's a big bag). That one of mine actually does get used as a camera bag.

Next Week's:
What is your WORD for 2011? What describes you or what you want to accomplish this year.
Inspired by Ali Edwards. Via Ashley. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...