Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 on Tuesday, 10-11

1. We got to eat dinner with some good friends and their three smiley girls. Love!




2. R got his flu shot. He says his first ever. He's a trooper.

3. Ang took me out for sushi. She's awesome.

4. I got to go to Center Grove Orchard with Madd & Mo. I have pictures on a camera around here somewhere. Maybe I'll get a post up about that soon.

5. Madd's birthday party was Saturday. See #5 about photos from it.

6. I hung out with my mom down home this weekend. It was crazy days downtown so there were some vendors set up. We got a good deal on some pumpkins and I came really close to getting a feather in my hair. Am I too old for that?

7. R spent the weekend hanging out with some of his buddies. They are starting an annual guys outing. Don't you girls think we should start our own??

8. I had the last newborn session before our due date this week. A little bit crazy to think that the very next itty bitty baby I hold will be ours.

9. I'm in the middle of finishing my 'to do' list of things that 'need' to be done before our due date. I'm a little overwhelmed with it (and life in general) right now.

10. And I have hardly any photos uploaded for this poor excuse of an update. I'll add a phone photo dump to my to do list. Maybe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...