Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Due......

Our due date is coming up soon! Our official date is Nov. 17th- 6 weeks away. The Dr's goal date was Oct. 27th (full-term) at which point if my numbers were bad they would induce no question. My goal date is Nov. 10th. R just wants the little guy to be here. Part of me is anxious to think that in just 3 weeks, we could have a perfect baby boy in our arms. Part of me is terrified. But mostly, I'm beyond excited to meet this little guy!
And because I mentioned numbers above.. I'm happy to report that my numbers have been holding steady (which is great!) and surprising. In fact, they are so good, this baby might be staying put until Thanksgiving. (Let's hope he's just a little earlier than that though!)


Updated: We had an appointment tonight. My numbers keep looking good and the Dr informed me that I will NOT still be pregnant at Thanksgiving. Good to know. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...