Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Center Grove Orchard 2011

I haven't been posting many posts about stuff we've been doing. I didn't even mention in my 10 on Tuesday this week that R & I went to the orchard just for apple cider donuts this week. And I haven't even been pulling photos off my camera, pretty much at all lately.
So this morning, one of my friends mentioned on facebook about maybe having her little girl's birthday party at the fire station. Which reminded me that Madd's party was at the fire station. And that I took pictures of it. But had no idea where they were....  I found my camera and pulled up the photos. Along with lots and lots of other photos. And you guessed it, a trip from the orchard was on there. How is it possible that I even forget stuff like this?!? It seriously was not that long ago. Why is it so easy for me to document other people's lives and forget about saving photos from our own?

Anyway.... here's some photos from our orchard trip. The kids loved it! If we still live in the area when our children are older, we'll definitely be buying season passes.

















Both Mo & Madd said the hayride was one of their favorite parts and I didn't even get pictures of it! There was just so much to do there! We'll definitely have to go again next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...