Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

365 wk 10



This week's 365-

(5)- If I don't wash my hair we are guaranteed to have an unexpected visitor. I like unexpected visitors so that's my excuse for rarely washing my hair. ;) B was giving his unexpected visitor the stink eye pout face a lot tonight but as soon as she left he kept looking for her. Crazy kid.

(6)- Celebrating a good friend's 30th birthday with Scratch cupcakes and Moscato!

(7)- Mr. Don't Take My Picture decided he wanted to butt into my product shots today and posed perfectly for pictures. Also I love the way he crosses his feet these days. (You can see more of his photo bombing adventure when you go enter this week's giveaway!)

(8)- We met my mom and my sis (and her kids) for dinner and to ship B off with them for the weekend. 

(9)- R & I attended Weekend To Remember. The speakers were good but my favorite part of the weekend was a project where we were to write letters to each other. I don't think R will kill me for telling you that we both cried. Oh and we did it over awesome omelets that we found at a random hole in the wall downtown. (Ironically, I ended up getting food poisoning later that night.... hopefully not from this meal cause it was awesome... ha.)

(10)- We didn't make it to the last part of the conference-I was still in bed recovering and R thought it'd be good to get B home before the snow storm so he headed to Leon to pick him up. I spent most of the day lounging around and was thrilled that my little guy was happy to see me when he got home! He quickly settled into his regular routine and wanted to be read his favorite book a million times (his current favorite book is The Bible. How fun is that? Coincidentally, we were watching The Bible on TV while he was reading it). 

(11)- Hey, look ma! More snow!!! And another snow day for R. Thankfully (so far) he doesn't have to go to school till July like some people have to but he's starting to feel that way!


PS- Can you spot the iPhone pics? Actually, it'd be easier to spot the non-iPhone pics since there are just two of them. Yikes! This week I vow to pick up the camera at home more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...