Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, March 25, 2013

365 wk 12

Hoping to have a blog post in the near future about B's spring break. And about 20 other blog post topics floating around on my notes app.... But for now I'll do a quick 365 update.

19- Mal & B and Christa & Andrew checking out the monkeys (up close and personal) at the Phoenix zoo. Yes, those are short sleeves outside!

20- B's first In N Out trip. We LOVE In N Out and visit one every chance we get!

21- Aunt Mal has a nice pool at her house but all of us adults opted out of swimming so she set B up with his own little paradise. All he needed was an umbrella for his sippy cup. :)

22- We made it home in time for R's annual basketball party. Tons of food, lots of yelling, some extra seating and multiple TVs make up R's set up for the day. He's quite the party planner too. ;)

23- Since R was so busy with hoops the day before, he finally went to get Dakota this day and B was SOOOO happy to see him. They really are best buddies!

24- I didn't manage to get a picture all day so R sent me this one from his phone. Me and B snuggling before bedtime.

25- Again, I didn't manage to get a picture all day (other than my photo sessions) so R sent me this one from his phone. B was not quite as happy here- rough night.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...