Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RAK #11


It's time for another week of Random Acts of Kindness!


Huge shout out to all you awesome Hickstionarians doing the dare with me!
1. Molly 2. Lisa C. 3. Kelsey L. 4. Deanna 5. Haley 6. Erin G. 7. Jamie 8. Jessica G. 9. Mindy C. 10. Jess R. 11. Bethany 12. Kari S. 13. Mary S. 14. Ashley D. 15. Alison K. 16. Donna 17. Teri B. 18. Mal H. 19. Heidi 20. Elizabeth K. 21. Tab 22. Kerry 23. Jen E. 24. Amy 25. Julie O. 26. Mandy 27. YOU!

My goal is to get 30 on board- would you join us??



Last week's challenge is in the books for us! R & I worked in the crawlers room at church. Fun to see R working with all the little babies. :)

How did you do last week??  Do tell! 







This week's random act:


Leave a surprise for a child.

I was looking for something semi-easy to get done this with. With Easter this weekend I think it will be easy to put together a couple extra Easter treats and surprise some neighbor kids with them or maybe leave a dollar or two near the dollar toys at the store. I've also been seeing a lot of the 'You've been egg'ed' ideas and think that would be fun to do. 


Do you have other ideas for this one? Please share with us if you do!!

Please join us (even if you didn't jump in last week- you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.


Happy RAKing!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...