Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, March 18, 2013

365 wk 11

(12)- B's little buddy (also B- I need new nicknames for them when they are together) came today. He couldn't understand why his little buddy couldn't get up and go play with the toys with him. He kept waving 'come on' at him. :)

(13)- Today I'm so thankful that B has family close by enough that he can spend the day with them if he needs to. And thankful that he is super happy to see his mama when he comes home!

(14)- It was a lab work kind of day for me. B kept himself entertained with the Dr's chair. Unfortunately, I had more lab days that I wanted this week! More fun was a Vesuvius run with 'auntie' Sarah but I didn't get pics of that. That place is yummy though!

(15)- B is a big helper!

(16)- Celebrating St Patty's Day a little early (because R says Selection Sunday trumps St. Patty's) with green. I think B got more of the shake than anyone else. Oops....

(17)- B got a special present for his upcoming flight. We tested out a few options at the store and this one we couldn't get away from him. It kept him entertained for the entire Target trip and the car ride home and he STILL wanted it clear up until nap time. I hid it after that and am hoping he has the same love for it in air. :)

(18)- If all goes as planned, B has his first flight today so I'm sure there will be a real photo to come!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...