Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

365 wk9

How is it seriously March already!?! I'm totally okay with it though. March brings some fun stuff and hopefully brings some warm weather!

This week's 365-

(26)- B is getting so stinkin' tall. He can reach the books on a higher shelf now (he has to pull them down through the bottom) and he's been secretly stashing toys in the shelf closest to his crib so that while he sleeps (or while he's supposed to be sleeping, rather) he can grab one out and play. It took me awhile to figure out how he was getting to the toys from inside his crib. Tricky kid.

(27)- Best friends. (And yes- that's B's current favorite outfit. He strips his clothes off a lot these days. I think he just likes that he can do it so he keeps practicing.)

(28)- B was hanging out in the studio on this day and decided he should probably get in a picture too. He couldn't figure out why no one was proud of him for sitting down and posing so nicely. ;)

March (1)- B playing with his buddy. What I should have taken a picture of was him playing dolls all day. He LOVED playing with the babies. (Though I cant say he's real nurturing, we spent a lot of time trying to keep him from running over the real baby with the doll stroller.)

(2)- I spent a day catching up with my friend! And I found a swimsuit. And it may be my favorite swimsuit ever you guys! So the crop kinda hides most of the picture here but I promise it's cute.

(3)- Apparently once upon a time when B asked for a drink of my tea I told him it was just for mama because mama had a cough (followed by a fake cough). These days whenever I'm drinking tea, B comes up with a puppy dog face, signs 'please' and follows it with a fake cough. Who could say no to that?? I couldn't on this particular day. :) (again, the mug is cropped... i should have used a different layout today but i was too lazy... sorry!)

(4)- B is obsessed with socks, boots & shoes. And taking them on and off. He stole this pair from his mama.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...