Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Win



I got to eat dinner with one of my favorite families tonight. The boys did some pre-game warm ups before we left for R's game. On the way to the game, I.P. was asking J who he was going to invite to his (August) birthday party.
I.P: "Rusty?"
J: "Let me think....... if they lose tonight, no. If they win tonight, yes."
The game was in R's hometown so Papa Kev made it out. R's team got another win tonight so now they play Monday to go to the state tournament. But more importantly, R gets invited to J's birthday party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...