Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ang!

Today is one of my very best friends, Ang's birthday. Here is a picture of her birthday last year. We always end up having to celebrate it during the Super Bowl because of basketball...

Ang is such an amazing friend to so many people. She has a huge heart and is such a loving and giving person. I have never met anyone that doesn't love Ang and I don't know of anyone that could ever have a negative word to say about her. She is always so positive and such a great example of sharing the Lord's agape love. There are a lot of friends that will share your sorrows, but not a lot of friends will rejoice with you. Ang is a friend that I can cry to or truly rejoice with. She and her husband, Gabe, are such an inspiration to Rusty & I. They have done so much for us and are always there. No matter what.

Plus, she's so stinkin' cute she even looks good in a potato sack!

Love you, Ang! Happy Birthday!!

Updated: Another Super Bowl birthday cake:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...