Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Day

Sunday was a Super Day. They had infant dedications and baptisms at church. One of babies is the son of a sweet gal from my Bible study. Rusty and I left at the end of the service so she sent me the videos of what we missed. I was expecting Pastor Mike to make me laugh. Instead, what he said about S's little gift from God made me cry. It was really special!
A few people came over yesterday afternoon. Of course our lovely weather changed some people's plans but that's okay, I'd rather have them home safe than on the roads. Plus, I don't think I could have eaten any more food so I'm sure it was for the best.
As always, these little guys were entertaining. Dakota loves the extra attention he gets when the boys are over and we love how tired he is at the end of the day!


Today we got home early because of the weather and spent our afternoon eating way too many leftovers from yesterday.
That makes for two super days in a row... hope you had a Super Day, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...