Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Long!

If you're a Beth Moore fan, you probably already have a copy of her new book and know all of this... if not, read on.
If you have never heard of Beth Moore, never read a Beth Moore book, never seen Beth Moore (I've, so far, only seen her in action in the video world. Hoping to change that this summer), or never done a Beth Moore Bible study, I strongly recommend you start, now!
Her love of the Lord is contagious and she's super motivating... In her sweet southern charm kinda way.
Her new book, "So Long, Insecurity" is out now. (I posted my photo of the day of it awhile back.) She is starting a discussion piece to go along with it over on her blog.
On April 24th, there will be a live simulcast (all over the country) where she will talk about this very topic. Our church is hosting so if you are local and want to attend, I would LOVE to have you come with me! If you aren't local, there's a lot of other churches hosting too. You can get more information about all of that right here.
I need to go get started on my first piece of homework for it. Lord knows I need it. (And K. knows too. I was asking her about a million times last night if I should even keep my blog public anymore because I'm so insecure. Ha)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...