Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Warm Thoughts

As I sit at the computer with freezing hands tonight (yes, I may have rearranged my plans so I could be at home for one night this week and then used my dog as my scapegoat), I am trying to think warm thoughts.

It didn't work so I cranked the heater up to 71.

Then tried to update my Project 365. I tried out those fancy schmancy rounded corners so had to save it as a png. I was unsuccessful at uploading the png. Instead, I uploaded it via photobucket. While in photobucket, I saw an old(er) photo.

It reminded me of warmer times.

Photobucket

And our nephew's undeniably great fashion sense. But I'll save that post for another day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...