Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Funny Valentine

My funny Valentine {maddox} came to visit us today. Okay... actually, Holly was here doing wedding stuff and I talked her into bringing him with. Either way, he was here. He got his Valentine (remember the tie shirt?). And he was funny.

Notice the clean face and clean shirt (on Maddox, too)....


Obviously there has to be bed jumping time while at Aunt H's house.

He's a wild{and funny} one.

But he has another side, too.
{Sometimes} He's quiet and contemplative. He's an observer and a thinker.

That just wants to be left alone without a camera in his face. ;)

But {always} he's a very sweet little boy.

That enjoys his Texas Roadhouse.
(Yes, I realize that doesn't really go along with the rest of this post but we all got to eat at the Roadhouse and we missed Todd a lot while we were there. This picture is for him. -I also realize that Uppercase Living expressions are not meant to be taped to the wall still on the backing. I, however, have been too busy (lazy?) to do anything else with it. Maybe I'll have an updated picture with it up soon??)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...