Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

365 wk 14




2- I basically worked 24 hours straight in an attempt to be caught up as much as possible before taking a break. Lots going on in the poor screen.

3- My gallbladder was removed today. This is what was acceptable to share of a before picture and I looked even worse after (if you can imagine).

4- The worst part of recovery is missing B. I am thankful that he misses me too but it makes me feel bad for him. He wanted to snuggle so bad this night so I tried showing him my owies and explaining that I couldn't hold him until they were all gone. The boy hooked me up with band aids and kisses. How sweet is that?!?

5- B had to wake up early today so daddy could take him to the neighbor's for the day. We've been so blessed with friends and family watching B and making meals for us. We are so thankful for all the help!

6- I really hate giving B too much screen time but today I'm thankful for his love for Toy Story 3. It keeps him entertained and lets me rest. I take back everything I've ever said about parents that use the tv as a babysitter. Parenting sure is humbling isn't it?  (Also, I didn't realize I got a screen shot of Ken tied up in his underwear....oops...)

7- R grilled out today and the rest of the lazy family sat around and watched. :)

8- It's a beautiful 70some degree day outside and I'm laying here staring at ugly drop ceilings again. And getting shots in the rear. At least B got to play out in the sun till he was covered in dirt. Here's to more pleasant, warm and dirt filled days ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...