Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, April 29, 2013

365 wk 17

23- B and one of his best friends hanging out and being musical. Or something like that.

24- Sometimes I have 2:30 pm dance parties to wake myself up. Sometimes B is up early from his nap and not amused with my dance parties.

25- B was helping me out in the studio today.

26- B went to pick out a birthday present for his cousin. He got her a shopping cart but wast pretty sure he wanted to keep it for himself. He thought it was awesome!

27- We took B to the farm cruise and he loved it! He is all about animals these days. I love taking him to farms and zoos!

28- Hattie's 1st Birthday party was today! B didn't even mind giving her the shopping cart. (It may have helped that he had a million other toys to play with there and Maddox even gave him a really cool Buzz Lightyear!)

29- It was a beautiful day outside! We soaked up as much outdoor time as we could and tried not to look at the forecast (highs of 40 later this week??? no thanks!).






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...