Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RAK #15




It's time for another week of Random Acts of Kindness!


Huge shout out to all you awesome Hickstionarians doing the dare with me!
1. Molly 2. Lisa C. 3. Kelsey L. 4. Deanna 5. Haley 6. Erin G. 7. Jamie 8. Jessica G. 9. Mindy C. 10. Jess R. 11. Bethany 12. Kari S. 13. Mary S. 14. Ashley D. 15. Alison K. 16. Donna 17. Teri B. 18. Mal H. 19. Heidi 20. Elizabeth K. 21. Tab 22. Kerry 23. Jen E. 24. Amy 25. Julie O. 26. Mandy 27. Todd 28. YOU!

My goal is to get 30 on board- would you join us??

Last week's RAK was to donate items after spring cleaning. I'm pretty sure people must think I'm dying with all the things I'm trying to pawn off on people that walk through our door. Are you in need or want of kitchen items, clothes, random house decor and a ton of other stuff? Feel free to come visit and see if there's anything you'd like. :) Once I've pawned as much as I can off on family and friends I'll be making that drop off to the local pantry for sure!

How did you do last week??  Do tell! 





This week's random act:

RAK#15: Leave an outside toy (a ball, sidewalk chalk, bubbles?) at the park for a child to find.

For those of us in the midwest, it looks like spring might actually find us after all! Hopefully it will be warm enough to spend plenty of time outdoors soaking up the fresh air. While you are out and about, stop by a park and leave behind a surprise for a child to find (attach a note letting them know they can keep it). 


What items can you think of that would be fun to find at a park?

Please join us (even if you didn't jump in last week- you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.


Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...