Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

365 wk15




9- Miss Hattie came to hang out with B while I rested.

10- Grandma spent the night and B got a donut date in the morning.

11- It was our first day post op without any help. It was just B & me. I was still pretty miserable and super sore and I needed to get to DSM for my post op with the surgeon. It was the longest wait and the worst Dr appointment ever. I was crying before we even got to see the Dr but B was a champ. He has had a crazy month of being across the country and back then passed around from grandma to neighbor to aunt to grandma to aunt to (well you get the idea) and he has been a trooper through it all. He sits more patiently in Dr offices than I do and he gives the best hugs and kisses and giggles. He just smiles all the time! I don't know how I got to be the lucky one to be his mom but I sure am thankful for him!

12- B and daddy have been watching the masters. B got his first set of golf clubs from grandma for Easter and he was taking lessons from the pros. (And daddy.... the broken club is evidence of that.) ;)

13- I tried to get caught up on some {cb}h work but apparently B didn't like the idea. It took me forever to find the computer mouse and when I finally did it was in the toy box. Well played, son.

14- This little copycat loves to take pictures like mommy.

15- B spent the morning running around like a crazy man. You can't tell by the picture but Dakota did too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...