Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

RAK #13


It's time for another week of Random Acts of Kindness!


Huge shout out to all you awesome Hickstionarians doing the dare with me!
1. Molly 2. Lisa C. 3. Kelsey L. 4. Deanna 5. Haley 6. Erin G. 7. Jamie 8. Jessica G. 9. Mindy C. 10. Jess R. 11. Bethany 12. Kari S. 13. Mary S. 14. Ashley D. 15. Alison K. 16. Donna 17. Teri B. 18. Mal H. 19. Heidi 20. Elizabeth K. 21. Tab 22. Kerry 23. Jen E. 24. Amy 25. Julie O. 26. Mandy 27. YOU!

My goal is to get 30 on board- would you join us??

Last week's was commit to praying for someone all week (someone you don't normally have on your prayer list). I actually got a couple emails with prayer requests for friends of friends so that made it easy for me to add to my prayer list. I have an awesome group of friends that commit to praying for each other and our loved ones. I love that!

How did you do last week??  Do tell! 




This week's random act:



Take a meal to someone.

We usually think about taking a meal to someone when they have a new baby or a death in the family but what about the rest of the time? A gift of a meal is a great gift ANY time! R and I were super blessed with help this last week following my surgery and one of the best things was having people bring us meals and treats. We appreciated it so much and it was so nice not to have to worry about what was for dinner. So this week let's bless someone with a meal (even if they don't have anything major going on at the moment- it can just be an unexpected treat!). 


 
 I'd love to hear how this goes for you or what your favorite go to delivery meals are. I've seen some good ones on Pinterest. I love the ones that include muffins so they can also eat them for breakfast the next day.

Please join us (even if you didn't jump in last week- you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.


Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...