Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, April 1, 2013

365 wk 13



26- B decorated Easter eggs with his grandma. He thought it was pretty awesome.

27- I didn't recognize it at first but it's the SUN! We were out and about tonight without winter coats. Awesome.

28- Aunt 'illuhlee' hung out with B while I had my consult with the surgeon. Afterwards we ate lunch at New World Cafe. Well, Hillary ate and I picked at my food.

29- Miss Hollie gave B a sucker today. It's the least busy he's ever been at the Dr's office!

30- Super busy day and I completely forgot to take much for pictures. Some good friend came to town for some pictures before their third baby is born and we got to catch up with them for a little bit. We celebrated Brennan's first birthday at his party. We had family come to stay for Easter. (Here are the littles with their Easter baskets buckets.)

31- Easter buckets ready to go right before the egg hunt!

1- Throwback Thursday Monday- B is rocking daddy's Dukes of Hazzard shirt today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...