Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

{wb}h [remix] 6/30 (The One With The Giveaway)

Today's remix inspired by another remixer's khaki on white from earlier in the week.

It was another chilly day. My bro wanted help picking out a winter coat so R&I met him for lunch and then headed to the mall. After my recent battles with my own winter coat's zipper issues, I was in the market as well. So in the name of full disclosure- I purchased something today. In my defense..... coats don't count as part of the 30 items and I did a favor for anyone that would ever have to be around me in the even that it was cold and I was outside. Without a workable winter coat. So yes. I purchased a coat today.
Thanks. I knew you wouldn't mind! And yes. I'll post pictures oneofthesedays.

So. Here's {worn by} heidi [the remix] version 6.0
On a Saturday afternoon. What can be much better than that?
Photobucket
Well... I'm glad you asked.
What could be much better than a Saturday afternoon?
A cute, warm scarf that only cost $3!
Yup. You heard me right. It was only $3. Of course I thought of you when I bought it. I knew if you were shopping with me that day that you would have purchased the same one. And we could be all twinkies like. Or not.
Either way- you definitely would have bought the scarf.

So you know what I did? I bought it for you! (Well... one of you anyway...)
Leave me some comment love today (or you know, when you read this). I'll give one of you this scarf. Well not this exact one. But the one I bought that still has the $3 marked price tag on it.

Shirt dress: American Apparel
Sweater: NY&Co
Belt: NY&Co (yes, again)
Jeans: Gap Skinny
Boots: Madden Girl (yes, again)
Earrings: Target (I was holding my hair like that so you could see them....) ;)
Scarf: Kohl's- $3!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...