Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 on Tuesday (9.20)

1. Ran some errands with Kylie and her momma. She is officially 8 months old and I just realized that day that I hadn't ever had my picture taken with her. We fixed that.


2. We've been sticking with the bike riding (it's been easier on me than the walking). Hopefully we'll be able to for awhile still. We also attempted an updated shadow picture... it didn't turn out as great as our last one but we'll keep it. :)



3. I've been thankful for so much lately and been hard on myself for not getting 'thank yous' out fast enough. But I've also been frustrated after doing something for people that dont even give a verbal 'thanks.' As I was considering this and choosing to focus more on improving myself, I got two pieces of mail with a 'thanks' even before being opened. Kind of a happy note. :) (And they both had smiley faces- that didn't hurt.)


4. Kelsey let me borrow some of her snappy casual clothes for the weekend. We had planned on doing maternity pictures in them (ones R would actually be in because my sister was going to do it while she was in town) but got rained out. We have no back up plan for photos so I'm sad about that (but we still cant justify spending the money on maternity photos in this season of life). I am thankful for the couple belly shots R has taken though.

5. Our first prenatal class was scheduled for Thursday. We may or may not have skipped missed it to go to the bar to get dinner for a starving mama to be. High life lounge serves good food though. Especially the bacon covered tater tots. Just sayin'.



6. We had some company stay with us this weekend in preparation of our baby shower. It was so fun to catch up with a great friend (and her boys!). I am lucky to have such great people in my life (just wish some of those people lived closer!!!) (One of her boys is pictured here with Maddman & Dakota. They were way too busy for photo ops!



7. Saturday night was movie night. Thankfully, it ended up warming up for us! We're taking suggestions for the next movie night but we'll wait till spring for that one!



8. Dakota is WORN out after all the weekend activity and guests. His mama is too! He does love the attention from some of his favorite people though!



9. Colson turned four this week! Seems like he was still in his mama's belly at our wedding not that long ago. Happy Birthday, buddy!


10. My hubby is cute. That's all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...