Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Another New Cover

I have been blogging WAY too much. And facebooking. And just wasting time in general. I have been less than productive this week. I was up at 4:30 am Thursday and did not finish my work to do list until nearly 8 pm. It should have been about 6 hours of work.
I wish I could say I had a good excuse but I don't. (Well... I kind of do. But in an effort to not sound like a whiner I wont give it. Okay fine. I will. My abdomen is torn in two places so I don't feel like doing anything other than sitting- for limited times, or laying down. Sitting is good for returning emails and placing orders and USUALLY good for editing.... but my blood pressure has also been high again and my eyesight bad. I noticed it was bad when I was editing a photo and trying to edit a speck out of it. The speck was a star I was seeing.)
Ahem.
So I don't really have much left to blog about this week (but I do want shower photos so I can blog about the showers, pretty please) but just wanted to say hi for Mary's sake. ;)
And now I'm off to go change my facebook cover. Again. Even though I'm pretty sure Mary and Jill are the only ones on my friends list that can even see it.
Like I said. Less than productive. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...