Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Packages

I have been so blessed at the mailbox this week! Sure pretty much everything in it has been for Baby H but it has sure been making my heart sing. Today at the mail, I was SO excited to see this sweet little package. I wanted to rip it open so bad but I couldn't without taking a picture first, it was just too pretty! Then I read the card and teared up. THEN I finally ripped (daintily, of course) into that pretty package and was so excited to see this from my sweet friend, Lisa. It is absolutely perfect for Baby H's room and the verse we have chosen to hang on his wall. I'm SO excited to get it up and now so very motivated to finish the rest of his room! Thank you so much, Lisa!! We love it!! And you!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...