Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lollywood Frames

When I posted this sneak peek of the nursery, I confessed to stealing. I thought it might be good to clear up any confusion about how one goes about stealing a Lollywood frame. Let me explain....

My cousin and her hubby make and sell these awesome frames in The Lollywood Shop. (Yes, the same cousins that did our cabinets everyone asks us about.) There are tons of colors and styles to choose from and you can custom make them to get what you want. I have some samples of them here in the studio and they really snazz the studio up.
When we were hanging stuff on Baby H's walls last weekend, I wanted more of the accent mustard. We were doing the wall project without buying anything (well almost... more on that later) new so we shopped the house. Knowing the studio props were off limits, I tried really hard not to stare as I was on my way into the storage room to 'shop.' But the pull was just too strong, I couldn't resist, and that sweet little mustard frame ended up on the nursery wall. Where {cb}h clients can now see it in action. Or at least that's what I tell myself to help me sleep at night. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...