Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

365 week two

January Eighth- Hattie (and grandma and Holly) came to hang out with B while I worked all day. I shot over 500 images this day!

Ninth- Busy work day. Between snuggling with B, I replied to about a gazillion emails, edited about a bagillion pictures, created about a mazillion documents and burnt a couple discs.* I work 80 hours a week so I don't have to work 40.
                                                               *gazillion, bagillion & mazillion might possibly be a little exaggerated.

Tenth- One of B's favorite people came to hang out. He thinks she came to see him and I think she came to see me. Either way, it was good for our souls! :)

Eleventh- Big day for B- he got to lick his first cookie dough beater. He thought it was kind of a big deal.

Twelfth- Big day for {cb}h- Over 30 sweet kids did the TAKE HEART valentines this year. And every single family signed up for The Olivia Act will get free pictures. How cool is that?! Oh and I got some free stuff too- check out the goodies my awesome {cb}h friends brought me.

Thirteenth- Wake up late. Ten minutes to get ready and out the door. Fifteen minutes late to church. Set up studio. Grab a bite to eat. Take newborn pictures. Continue taking newborn pictures. (It was a long session but SO worth it! You can check out more pictures here on the cbh blog.) Clean the studio (wait. I haven't even done that yet!). Eat supper. Go to small group. Put B to bed. Finally put my feet up for two seconds before back to the computer for work. Busy day and I forgot to get my camera out other than the newborn session. Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest and I'm going to stick to that a little better around here!

Fourteenth- It was a mismatched jammies, need an extra Kleenex day apparently. :)






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...