Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Checking In

I had good intentions of posting my 365 update today.

But it didn't happen.

I have been keeping up with the pictures though so I feel pretty good about that. Just haven't taken the time to upload them to the computer.


I've uploaded somewhere around 700 other photos this week though.

I've met some amazing families recently.


And my heart is full.

But aches at the same time.


My emotions have been all over the place this week.



SO much to be happy about. So much to be thankful for. So many blessings.


Yet there is still pain. And despair. And heartache.


But there is HOPE.

And God is GOOD.



"We don't worship God because our circumstances are good. We worship God because He is good."

Amen!


God is most definitely good and it is well with my soul.





All that to say, I haven't uploaded any 365 pictures from the week yet because I've been busy wrestling with God, resting, praying, hoping.


And I hope to be back soon with a fun update and some pictures of the boy.


:)







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...