Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nursery Update and a Free Printout

Remember this artwork from B's nursery?



I got a little flack from it. Like having something like that made me a less nurturing mom.

But the kid didn't cry much as a baby so he must have read it and thought it was true, right? ;)

He did turn one though. And I keep having this nagging feeling that he isn't a baby anymore. And while I still love the 'crying is for babies... other babies' art, I'm thinking it's time to move one.

I'm not fully ready to spiff his room up into a full blown big kid room, but I have made a couple little updates to it. And the baby art needed to go.


He's totally into things that move right now. He mostly drives his tractor around but he does have a trike in his room that he attempts to ride when we are in there.


So this seemed like an appropriate addition.



It's cute right? (The 'big boy' anything but girly kind of cute of course.)


You can download your free 'they see me rollin' printout here. (Print it as an 8x10 or 8.5x11 at your favorite print company.) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...