Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Mini Me

When B is being stubborn R likes to say he is just.like.his.mama. When he's being naughty, I like to say he is just.like.his.dada. Both of us might be a little bit right once in awhile. ;)

Lately B has been loving putting things around his neck like his daddy's ties (or mama's scarves). Anything becomes a neck tie (or scarf) and he thinks he's so darn cute when he does it.

I, of course, agree with him.


So yesterday morning as he's fashioning my headband into a neck tie, I grab the camera and try to get his picture. And then he acts just.like.me. He of course wants to check out his picture on the screen then wants to take his OWN pictures. I hand him a camera (sans film) and let him play. He happily shoots away (as much as he can- that camera is heavy!) then says "see" as he goes to check the back for his picture. Only there's no picture there and he becomes a little bit irritated with the darn camera. I can relate buddy. :)



Future photographer??






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...