Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, January 4, 2013

B's First Art Project

Well not technically his first. He's made some things with me but I've always added to them or jazzed them up. This was his first ever, creative, open ended art project, done all by himself! And even though I was expecting a pintrosity, other than the whole eating paint thing it went great!

Oh don't worry. Paint wasn't the worst thing he ate today. In fact it was #3 on the list of worst things he ate for the day. (Toilet cleaner wand and dog food topped the list. I guess I was just THAT awesome of a mom today.)

(Note to self: Buy children's/non-toxic paint...... and put the toilet cleaner wand away.)





B's Valentine Hearts..... inspired by Pinterest:

















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...