Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, January 21, 2013

365 wk3



15- My favorite part of being home during the day is playtime with B. It is so cool to get to watch him learn all day long and I really love it when daddy gets in on the playtime too. Today he and B built this huge tower and B got a kick out of it.

16- If you know B, you can hear his squeal when you look at this picture. The kid is my sweet, wild, silly boy. Who was thrilled to find this beach ball in the back of the toy closet tonight. (I'm not sure how he had missed it being there before!)

17- Lisa and her boys came for some quick pictures and B had all sorts of fun with them!

18- I decided if I'm going to ever be in a picture with B, I'm going to have to figure out how to use the remote a little better. I held a practice session in B's room but he figured out what was going on and the next shot is of him crawling towards the camera. (See below.) :)

19- R&I had date night which included ice skating and cupcakes. Yum!

20- I was super annoyed with the recent state of our guest bathroom so I did a teeny update. I did spend $25 on a new shower curtain (which was a need, not a want- the old one was so done-zo R threw it away without being asked) but other than that the update was free. My favorite price for a project! Here's a teeny sneak peek of the prints I made for it. Can you spot the 'stolen' Lollywood frame? I justified using it in there since it's the primary client restroom. :)

21- B likes to pretend he's a big kid but his mama knows better. ;)


January is three weeks over. Crazy!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...