Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 11, 2013

365 Week 6

5 (Tuesday)- Just hanging out at the bank (again). There was recently fraud on my debit card and while it has been a hassle to deal with, I'm thankful for the people that work at my small town bank- they take good care of us!

6 (Wednesday)- Have you ever wondered if news anchors bother with dress pants? Have you ever wondered what B's choice of pants is for Skyping? Well next time you Skype with B, at least one of your questions can be answered. 

7 (Thursday)- Date night on the couch. R showed up wearing his 'lucky shirt' that he's worn every single day of basketball season. I wish I was kidding. 

8 (Friday)- We had special visitors and B didn't want to miss out so he decided to skip nap. Even after they left he wasn't ready to lay down so we had quiet time and 'read books.' He loves the auto play books in tab tales and I'm embarrassed to admit that I let them read to him. A lot. Isn't it crazy to think that over his lifetime he'll likely read way more books digitally than not? 

9 (Saturday)- B got his first Valentine from a little girl today. It was adorable!! I love how he looks a little nervous over the whole deal (look at those thumbs tucked in). So sweet! :)

10 (Sunday)- B had some fun hanging out in the pool for Izzy's birthday party.

11 (Monday)- On Monday morning, the very hungry growing boy ate through ONE piece of toast, TWO banana halves, THREE bites of turkey, FOUR strawberries, FIVE mandarin oranges, & SIX ounces of yogurt. And that was just for breakfast. Yikes.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...