Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Want To Wear Wednesday

Confession: I'm currently wearing yoga pants. As I type this (on a Monday), it's cold and windy and I have no plans of leaving the house today so B and I are having a sweat pants kind of day.

 Bigger confession: That has been happening a lot lately.

 I know I said I wouldn't be a 'hang out in sweatpants all day kind of WAHM,' but it's happened. I tried to fight it but getting up and wasting a perfectly cute outfit on a stay home kinda day was getting old. I'm not a wasteful person so I didn't see any reason to continue. And here I sit. In my sweat pants. Which brings me to What I (Want to) Wear Wednesday. Because 'What I (actually) Wore' wouldn't be as pretty.  :)


Here's what I would be wearing today (in anticipation of date night) if I had enough money to buy cute outfits with no worries of wasting cute outfits on stay at home days. :)



As we were running in for a 'quick' Target trip, these shoes spotted me from across the aisle. They looked into my eyes and begged me to buy them. I resisted. (Rather R talked me out of them.) (I'm still trying to resist them but have you ever dreamt about a pair of shoes that needed to come home with you? Uhhhh... yeah, me either. I was just asking for a friend...)


Since I didn't get to bring them home with me, I did what any normal person would do; I built an imaginary outfit around my imaginary shoes. Ahem.


The top. The sweater. The denim. Thee shoes.





I tried to stick to Tar-jay (because it's really the only place I seem to make it to these days) but as much as I love me some Tar-jay deals, I cant bring myself to love the Tar-jay denim. So I headed over to the Gap (online of course) and found these beauties.

And when I hopped over to Gappity Gap and found those beauties, I also found this adorable outfit all ready to go. That would have been much quicker, eh?




Ah well. Happy shopping today (pretend or real)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...