Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Be Thrifty Tip #43

You probably already know this but in case you don't, it's a tip you need to know.

If you have a smartphone or tablet of any kind, I'm going to assume you have the Kindle app. And if you have the Kindle app, I'm going to assume you think ebooks are pricey and their should be an online library of them.

Well there is! There are several actually. And it's really easy and FREE to use.

I mainly use Wilbor and several Iowa libraries are connected with it. There are other options as well.

With Wilbor, all you need is your library card number and an email address to access the books and you can start checking out from there. It's not perfect. And there are currently 81 people waiting ahead of me for 'Defending Jacob,' but it's free. And free is my favorite price.

Do you have a favorite online library to share??





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...