Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Day in The Life: B edition

Kelly's SUYL is all about 'a day in the life' this week. I thought this would be a great addition to B's 2013 yearbook but following a toddler around with a camera all day is harder than it looks (even for a photographer!). Wait... let me rephrase that... following a toddler (whose care you are responsible for) with a camera all day is harder than it looks. I would love to hire a photographer to capture just a regular old day for us. You know... so deciding between dropping the camera and diving to catch the toddler jumping off the table or snapping the shot isn't a tough choice to make.... (Oh, don't worry! I dropped the camera!) It's tough to reach for the camera all day while staying engaged. I get that.
That being said, I think {cb}h will start offering 'a day in the life' services to help you capture your extra special ordinary day. Anyone want to be my guinea pig (at a special rate of course!)?

And just in case you were wondering.... I did manage to capture some of our day in between filling sippy cups, cleaning up messes and catching jumping toddlers. Following is a day in the life of B....
















Updated... a friend just sent me this page and it's awful. I mean really, really bad. But I might have laughed just a little bit at a couple of them.... I guess I had it all wrong... I should have just kept shooting. ;)






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...