Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Morning Surfing

Are you surfing the web on a relaxing Saturday morning?

What? No one uses the phrase, "surfing the web" anymore?

My badness.*




I feel like I used every last second of my 'me' time on the interwebs this week. Here's some of my favorite finds:


I love this list of things Mary plans to do in her 30s.

I'm stealing her cell phone penalty box idea. Especially after the amount of time I spent on the webs this week. And after reading this post about getting off the dang phone and making more time for play. Convicted.


I don't remember how but I recently discovered the Rage Against the Minivan blog and I love her FAQ and Best Of pages. Funny stuff.


I'm currently trying to come up with a hack for this adorably happy cake topper. It'd be the perfect addition to my party supplies but you know I'm not shelling out $35 for it. It's SO cute though, right?!

This tulle skirt is also on my fictitious wish list. It looks so dreamy but I imagine I would look like a little girl playing dress up in it? Thinking someone else needs to get the outfit then let me take their pictures in it. Maybe in the mountains (Malory!) or on a horse (Jill!)???  :)

I think I found the next paint color for my kitchen chairs. And pantry door. Please advise.

This birth story was sweet. The first post I read of hers was the birth story of her second daughter. Tears.

Which made me want to revisit B's birth story and birth slideshow. Tears again.


What were your favorite finds on the webs this week? OH and have you done your RAK yet? I need to go do mine right now! I am signing off the computer until Monday (maybe?).

Have a great weekend!




*Name that movie. (No really, please do because I cant think of it.)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...