Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Would You Rather?

Remember when I told you to check out Gloo? I hope you did and I hope you found some fun applets in there.

Here's the newest one we just started. Moments that Matter. It's perfect for if you are riding in the car or waiting on an oil change. Or even on a real live date (if you have time for that!). :)

Some are easy; some are really thought provoking. Definitely some good conversation starters for you to checkout. Happy dating! (even if date night is on the couch this week!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...